Slm.. sbb tak leh post kat blog batch..post kat sini je la.. ini adelah fwd email. mula2 ingtkn ramai yg dah dpt, tp td kat group ramai yg kate tak dpt lg..hope ade someone yg akan post ke blog batch..thanx. gud luck to all! tp ni lebih kurg je dgn info lain, tp still tak sedap hati if ade org yg tak dpt.Pape pun, ini cume guidelineYg penting usaha..study..hafal..present, tawakkal. Semoga semua dipermudahkan. AMIN :)
STANDARD FOR SoOCA
SoOCA is objective student oral case analysis.
The objective of conducting SOOCA is assessing the comprehensive concept of a case.
The students are expected to analyze the case by explaining problems and its basic mechanism; rationale diagnosis, and therapy applying underlying basic sciences. (Including BHP, PHOP and CRP for batch 2008)
Items should be explained:
Start with describing mind mapping of the case (describing the correlations of one problem/condition to another: cause-effect relationships); checklist should accordance to any aspects that revealed from the mind mapping.
1. General case review: (score 5)
a. Explain the correlation of the main problem (diagnosis) with other conditions of the patient including etiology and/risk factors and/predisposing factors.
- Bacterial meningitis as complication of perforates (in the case describing otitis media perforates and )
- Ischemic stroke with age, hypertension and hyperlipidemia as the risk factors (or any conditions that are mentioned in the case). If the affected vascular or part of the brain is mentioned then the student should also analyzed it.
b. Basis/criteria diagnosis using clinical interpretation of problems; including ways to rule out differential diagnosis (only those are mentioned in the case), including basis in the classification or types or affected structure, for exp. affected artery or part of the brain in stroke.
2. Basic sciences involved (20-35)
Explain/describe basic sciences being disturbed or affected in pathogenesis and pathophysiology.
- Motoric pathway in paralysis
- Blood pressure regulation in hypertension
- Vascularisation in disease that spreads hematogenous
- Acid-base balance regulation and histology of renal tubule in due to CRF; acid-base balance regulation and urine production/GFR in acidosis due to prerenal ARF. Different pathomechanism of the same problem leading to different basic sciences expected to be explained.
- Characteristic causing agent regarding morphology, structure/s of microorganism that play role in pathogenicity and virulence)
3. Pathogenesis: (10-20)
Explain the mechanism result in the disease and alteration structures that is showed in supporting examination such as radiology, pathology anatomy and others (if any)
4. Pathophysiology: (20-30)
Explain each mechanism results in all signs and symptoms including those revealed in laboratory examination.
5. Management: (5-10)
a. The principles (the purpose/s and the benefits) of non-pharmacological management including medical rehabilitation, prevention, patient education and others.
b. The principles/rationale approach of pharmacological management including the purpose/reason on drug selection.
6. Complication: (5)
Explain the mechanism result in the complication (if it mentioned in the case)
7. Prognosis: (5)
The reason of either good or poor prognosis
8. BHP (5 for 1 SKS)
9. PHOP (5)
10. CRP (5)
11. Student Performance (10)
Note: point 8, 9 and 10 are not for batch 2005-2007
Sumber: dr. Ike R H
all the best guys!
Derma Darah Untuk Bukan Islam
3 days ago